It’s the middle of January, so it’s time for a small update to make sure I am staying on track!
5th Wave by Rick Yancey (went on the list because I finished it Jan 2) The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey(Read, just haven’t reviewed yet)
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Broken by Susanne Valenti (ARC) (Currently Reading)
Teen Frankenstein by Chandler Baker (ARC)
- Cranky Ladies of History – Short story compilation (Currently Reading)
Projects to Work On
Okay, I haven’t really finished any of these yet. But I have been working on the presents for Grey!
- 85 lines of my 4th Doctor scarf (I’ve done the math, and it’s 1004 lines total. I should have it done and ready for next year)
- Presents for Grey
- Hats for a friend’s daughter
Fix/Redo my Bucket List – it’s a bit old and outdated
- Get out and do a 2nd hike (weather permitting — won’t be fun to do all the 52 hikes from May-August now!) It’s been too cold and I’ve been fighting a crappy cold. But hopefully I’ll find a day this month.
- Write 9,000 words
- Get back into yoga Currently working on – I am doing DailyBurn’s yoga program.
I decided on my yearly reading challenges! I am doing Bustle’s Reading Challenge, which encourages reading books by women and writes of color. I need to sit down and assign a book to a spot, but I’m excited. I am also doing Modern Mrs. Darcy’s reading challenge, which is 12 books in 12 different categories. As I finish books in either challenge, I’ll be sure to denote it on my reviews.
I also cleaned up my 30 Days Challenges and made a list of hiking places to check out near the city. I still need to make a list of things to check out in NYC.