Time to see how April was! I travelled home for a few days to see my family and celebrate my dad’s fiftieth birthday, and then ended my month wandering around the gorgeous Green-wood Cemetery after a wonderful shift at the Morbid Anatomy Museum! And, of course, I saw Avengers: Endgame twice, which has led to me starting a rewatch of all 22 movies. Should I do a post about that? I should probably get a good bit of the books I’ve read up and reviewed first!
All Other Books:
- Star Wars: Darth Vader Vol 1
- Follow Me (The Amateurs #2) by Sara Shepard
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
- Court of Shadows (House of Furies #2) by Madeleine Roux
- Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Last Seen (The Amateurs #3) by Sara Shepard
- Locke and Key Volume 4: Keys to the Kingdom
- Locke and Key Volume 5: Clockworks
- Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield
- Locke and Key Volume 6: Alpha & Omega
- Twelve Slays of Christmas by Jacqueline Frost
- ‘Twas the Knife Before Christmas by Jacqueline Frost
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by JK Rowling
Nothing posted. Honestly, the month ended up being a wash, and I don’t know why. I need to work on making time for writing — it is one of my biggest issues right now.
- I saw Avengers: Endgame, twice! I didn’t write a review as to not just ramble about my thoughts, but if you are curious just ask!
- I watched The Perfect Date with Noah Centineo, which was….sadly just fine. Netflix is letting me down with its teen romcoms.
- I am continuing my Supernatural rewatch, but I definitely stalled out around season 7.
- Go listen to We’re Alive — you can start now and slowly binge before Goldrush is released! Also, it is celebrating 10 years!!
April Goals Accomplished:
Camp NaNoWriMo Season! I have 30K words on the docket and I plan to win. Finish making andalite presents gulp Learn to knit! It’s a year long goal, but I am excited. Finish up a short story submission
- Tolkien Exhibit at the Morgan Library! I have to get there before it closes in May.
- Couch to 5K time
Mari and I made it to the Tolkien Exhibit! It was wonderful and didn’t allow you to take any pictures. The Morgan Library still remains my favorite museum in the city, though I do have a few exhibits lined up!
Also, I kind of started on the Couch to 5K stuff. Freaking kicking my ass into gear next month.
- Finish my short story and submit it
- Keep writing
- Get a new chapter of my fanfic out (IM SORRY)
- Couch to 5K for sure
- Potentially see something on Broadway
- Get caught up on reviews!
Leave a Reply