As I have steadily started getting back into blogging, it is definitely time for my monthly wrap ups and goals for the next month! As I kind of just started blogging in March without any real goals set, let’s just see what I’ve accomplished first.
My yearly goodreads goal is 150 books this year, which is roughly 13 books a month. I don’t count in my Animorphs re-reads until the end of the year, but I do count my other podcasts books. But if there is a review or an episode on it, there is a link! (Some of the reviews are going to come out later this week.)
So for March….
All other Books:
The Heiresses by Sara Shepard
The Amateurs by Sara Shepard
The Thousand-Dollar Tan by Rob Thomas
Fawkes by Nadine Brandes
Modern Love by Beau North
Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas
The Umbrella Academy Vol. 1 The Apocalypse Suite by Gerard Way
The Black Count: Revolution, Betrayal, and the Real Count of Monte Cristo by Tom Reiss
House of Furies by Madeleine Roux
Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
The Sun in Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Monday’s Not Coming by Tiffany D Jackson
Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J Maas
Death by Pumpkin Spice by Alex Erikson
Inferno by Dan Brown
- I posted a few chapters of an Outlander fanfic, if you are interested. It’s an AU fake dating trope!
- I did a Harry Potter one shot of a Fred/Luna relationship. It was fun. I also set up some notes to start really writing some one shots.
- I bought Scapple which is an amazing tool. I have been outlining and working for Camp Nano.
Movies and TV Shows
- Captain Marvel was so good I saw it twice!
- Shazam was also surprisingly entertaining and enjoyable.
- The two should not be compared.
- I also watched the first episode of PLL: Perfectionists
- And the second.
- I re-watched Veronica Mars, and pissed off some French people in the process
- I saw Us and still haven’t slept properly.
- David Tennant Does a Podcast is my new favorite
- My favorite horror movie podcast talks Us
- I loved this episode with VE Schwab!
- We’re Alive is FINALLY coming out with Gold Rush and I cannot wait!
- Camp NaNoWriMo Season! I have 30K words on the docket and I plan to win.
- Finish making andalite presents gulp
- Learn to knit! It’s a year long goal, but I am excited.
- Finish up a short story submission
- Tolkien Exhibit at the Morgan Library! I have to get there before it closes in May.
- Couch to 5K time
Seems like some lofty goals (and a few other I can’t quite mention for a few reasons) but it’ll be a good month!